- Draft research reports, policy briefs, position papers, concept notes
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual operational plan
- Develop Monitoring & Evaluation plan and keep it updated in accordance with the activitiest
- Contribute to develop different formats/tools relating to program monitoring
- Tracking progress of activities compared to operational targets
- Identify lessons learned and develop case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the IID’s initiatives.
- Bachelor in Development Studies, Economics, Statistics or other Social Science disciplines
- Good drafting skill in English is a mandatory
- Good command over project evaluation.
- Ability to document the learnings and impact of project’s activities.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills in both Bangla and English