- Staying in the field for data collection (around 15 days)
- Conduct KIIs, FGDs, IDIs and participant observation in communities in Gazipur, Gaibandha or Rangpur
- Prepare case studies
- Participation observation
- Transcribe the collected data into the given template
- Supporting in the data analysis process
- A minimum bachelor’s degree from any reputed University is preferred.
- 3rd & 4th year of students in relevant fields are also encouraged to apply.
- Experienced in ethnographic research, with field-level exposure
- Skilled at transcribing in English
- Access to a laptop with internet connectivity
- BDT ~30,000
- Gazipur/ Gaibandha/ Rangpur
- Contractual (01/08/2021 to 31/08/2021)
- 30th June 2021
- If you believe you are the right candidate for the position, please submit the followings as a part of your application to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Qualitative Researcher’ on or before Wednesday 30 June 2021:
- A complete CV (maximum 3 pages) with signature a recent photograph.
- Provide a brief response (no more than 300 words) explaining how your experience, qualifications, skills, and competencies match and would be relevant for the position.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the final selection process.
IID is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate between sex, religion, age, ethnicity or disability.