- Schedule, implement and monitor IID’s all project activities.
- Leading the activation of all IID’s regional, national and international events like seminar, meetings, workshops, roundtable etc.
- Manage IID’s program related internal and external communication procedures. Work closely with accounts division and perform administrative task accordingly.
- Facilitate IID’s fundraising team in research and project proposal development.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Masters in Development Studies, Mass Communication, Economics or other Social Science disciplines.
- Prospective candidate should possess a good experience in leading program division
- The candidates must have excellent communication skill both in English and Bangla.
- Commendable knowledge in MS Office Package is essential.
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in relevant fields.
- Full Time; after an initial satisfactory completion of a probation period of 3 (three) months.
Starting Salary: BDT 52,000 (and other benefits as per office rules)
Duty Station: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 23rd February, 2019
- Experienced candidates with relevant qualifications are requested to send their CV along with an Expression of Interest letter (300 words max).
- Please submit a complete CV with recent photograph
- send the application at email@example.com