With the aim to secure free, compulsory, quality public education for all, the ‘Promoting Rights in Schools’ (PRS) initiative of the Action Aid and the Right to Education Project defines 10 rights at schools that describe what an ‘ideal’ school that offers quality education would look like. From the perspective of monitoring education service delivery form a right based approach, education rights situation mapping intended to assess the ground situation of selected schools in Bangladesh.
- 1 National Report based on the survey
- 10 right based LRP specific ‘Infopages’
- Policy advocacy at grassroots level based on LRP reports
- Partner: ActionAid Bangladesh
- Date: Ongoing [Started March 2014]
- Category: Education, Governance