IID has shifted to ‘Work from Home’ policy amid the recent COVID-19 pandemic and with the shift of work location comes a few shifts in tasks as well.
As a social responsibility, IID has undertaken new tasks to respond to COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19 awareness campaign
- Rapid survey –
- COVID-19’s impact on women
- COVID-19’s impact on migrants
how to re prioritize learning system during pandemic and recession
- A parenting series for- tips on interacting with children during pandemic
- Government’s policy response for SDG 4 during pandemic and recession (upcoming)
- Youth champions working for –
- Raising awareness in pandemic
- Building resilience for post-pandemic recession
Continue Existing Tasks:
Keep continuing the existing tasks that has long-term impact
- Capturing lessons learnt from “Violence Against Women in Election” projectKeep continuing the existing tasks that has long-term impact