The FGD in Rajshahi was held through an internet video conference via Skype. There were 15 participants from 18 to 35 age group and also had a good balance of male and female participants. After explaining them the purpose of the FGD the participants were asked to discuss amongst themselves about what they think should be included in the survey questionnaire. After their discussion, they came up with a concrete list of demands to be addressed in the manifesto, which was read out by one of the participant on behalf of the group.
The major demands were:
• Development of the Education System
• Increasing number of specialized Universities in Rajshahi
• Address the delay of academic sessions in National University
• Infrastructure development
• Environmental concerns and more