The second Young Adda was held at Attin Café, Banani, Dhaka comprising of students, activists and professionals as participants.
Some of the highlights of the Adda are:
• How to make the Political Parties listen and implement the demands to be put
• How to ensure that the survey is non-biased and not limited by personal or institutional agenda
• Making sure that the Youth Manifesto does not become a ‘Tyranny of the Majority’ and the demands are not violating Constitutional and Human Rights
• Different methods of survey promotion – Television, Video promotion etc.
• Strategies of Follow up during the next Government’s regime
Overall, this Adda has provided us with frameworks and strategies to be incorporated in the whole Youth Manifesto program, starting from Survey to the follow up.