We want YOUR photos!
IID invites all interested individuals (ie. anyone with a camera!) to submit photos of BANGLADESHI YOUTH from around the nation!
Through your pictures, we want you to showcaseyouth culture in Bangladesh. Selected photos will be published in a report on Young Generation of Bangladesh.
Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
Tips and ideas for a good photo: You can bring your pictures to life by telling us a story. We love photos that are vibrant and bright in tones, positive and bold in nature, and full of emotions.
Get as creative as you can! We like creative!
Below are some themes and aspects of youth culture we want you to highlight.
- Optimism, enthusiasm, and entrepreneurship among youth
- Young people at national festivals and celebrations (eg. Pohela Boishakh)
- Youth in sports (Cricket, etc.)
- University adda; youth in the classroom
- Working youth (young people earning their own living)
- Young people living in disaster prone areas
- Youth movements, protests, counter-culture
- Indigenous youth
Here’s why you should enter the contest:
If we love your photos
- Your name will appear on the report with proper photo credits
- You will receive a Certificate of Appreciation from IID
- You will win a prize of TK 2000!
How to participate?
- Send us your photos in minimum resolution by email (see below). Image file name must include name and location of the library. We will request high resolution versions of your photograph once selected as finalists.
- Don’t forget to include your name and contact number in the email.
- You can send more than 1 photo.
- Deadline: 24 February 2016
So, don’t delay. Grab your camera and send your best photos to the following address: email@example.com